|Nut Free||Gluten Free|
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
This traybake makes a delicious but easy to cook meal with an optional side salad and homemade dressing!
- 600g jersey royal potatoes, Cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tsp oregano, Dried
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 4 salmon fillets, 120g each
- 2 tbsp parmesan, Finely grated
- 1 lemon, Finely sliced
- 1 lemon zest
- (OPTIONAL) 1 tbsp olive oil, For salad dressing
- (OPTIONAL) 100g rocket
- (OPTIONAL) 20 cherry tomatoes, Halved
- (OPTIONAL) 1 bunch(es) basil leaves, To serve
- (OPTIONAL) 25ml lemon juice, For salad dressing
- (OPTIONAL) 1 tsp dijon mustard, For salad dressing
Preheat the oven to 220°C / 200°C (fan oven) / 430°F / Gas Mark 7. Put the potatoes in a bowl with half the oil and the dried herbs. Season and toss together to combine. Spread the potatoes out on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile put the salmon fillets into a bowl with the lemon zest and remaining oil and turn the fish to coat. When the potatoes have cooked for 15 minutes, scatter the Parmesan over the potatoes and toss together. Arrange the salmon fillets and lemon slices between the potatoes and bake for 10 minutes, turning the salmon halfway through.
If making, make the salad dressing by whisking the oil, lemon juice, mustard and a little cold water in a small jug. Put the rocket and tomatoes in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
Serve the salmon and potatoes, garnished with the basil on top and dressed salad if desired, and season with freshly grated black pepper.