Chicken pesto wrap
found in Snacks - Light Bites
Prep: 10 minutes
Swap soggy sandwiches for tortilla wraps filled with chicken, cheese and veggies in this tasty packed lunch recipe that kids will love
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 tbsp soured cream, ,yogurt or mayonaise
- 2 tsp pesto
- 2 slice(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 bunch(es) red peppers, chopped
- 1 bunch(es) lettuce, leaves
Mix together the shredded chicken, soured cream, yogurt or mayonnaise with the pesto. Season.
Lay a slice of cheese on each wrap, then divide the chicken mixture between them. Sprinkle with red pepper or sweetcorn, then top with the lettuce leaves. Be careful not to overfill or it will be tricky to contain all the filling. Wrap and roll each one, then pack in a lunchbox or tightly wrap in foil.